AplusA is a leader in the development of syndicated market research in many areas of Healthcare. Our syndicated studies are designed to provide healthcare market data to multiple clients who purchase a license to access the data and study reports.
Contact us to discover results from existing syndicated studies, or getting on board for the next wave we will conduct.
Our syndicated market research offering is based on real-world data
Deep, unique datasets
- Patient Charts: actual anonymized patients managed by physicians in real-life practice, described by the physicians themselves
- Social Media: qualitative and quantitative insights scraped from the web on open data sources to reflect actual trends and needs
Our expertise in accurately segmenting healthcare markets provides deep, unique datasets and navigates the intricacies of specific markets.
Several Buying options on syndicated healthcare market research
Up to 20% of reporting is tailored to the individual client’s requests.
- Country selection
- Frequency of reporting
- Market segment boost
- Purchase select data only
Syndicated studies are the solution for marketers interested in maximizing value for money.
The benefits of syndicated healthcare market research by AplusA
Obtain strategic and actionable insights while minimizing the burden
- Syndicated data collection avoids over-researching small target groups and is cost-efficient
- Our syndicated surveys are based on samples large enough for actionable, country-specific findings
- Syndicated research minimizes the AE reporting and compliance burden for the client
HEMATOLOGY & ONCOLOGY
- ALL Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- AML Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer, urothelial carcinoma
- Biosimilar vs. Branded in Hematology (Lymphomas DLBCL CLL MCL FL) and in Oncology (Breast, NSCLC, CRC)
- CAR-T Therapy
- CLL Chronic lymphocytic Leukemia
- DLBCL Patient Records Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- DLBCL Social Media Intelligence
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Hemophilia A & B
- MM Multiple Myeloma
- mRCC Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- MDS MyeloDysplastic Syndrom
- Prostate Cancer
- Asthma Biologics in Severe Asthma
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Biologic Tracker RA – AS – Pso – PsA – UC- Crohn
- Biosimilar vs. Branded in Hematology (Lymphomas DLBCL CLL MCL FL) ; in Inflammation (RA, AS, Pso, PsA, CD, UC); in Oncology (Breast, NSCLC, CRC)
- IBD (Inflamatory Bowel Disease) and Crohn’s Disease
- Immunoglobulins in CIDP and MMN Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy and Multifocal Motor Neuropathy
- SC Immunoglobulins in PID Primary Immunodeficiency
- ITP Immune Thrombocytopenic purpura
- Heart Failure
- PAH Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- IBD In UC and Crohn’s Disease
- Biologic Tracker UC-Crohn
- Biosimilar vs. Branded in Inflammation (CD UC)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Biologic Tracker Pso, PsA
- Biosimilar vs. Branded in Inflammation (Pso, PsA)
- COVID-19 Impact on Physicians’ Practice
- Physicians meet the Digital Switch
- Pharmacists Digital Behaviors
AplusA | Who we are
AplusA (with US affiliate AplusA Bell Falla) is one of the world’s leading independent market research companies dedicated to healthcare.
Patients Charts by AplusA
Information collected using anonymized patient charts is often augmented with stated reasons that explain individual treatment decisions.
Augmented Insights by AplusA
AplusA’s longstanding expertise in market research through global, real-world data collection is enhanced by a growing range of augmented insights solutions.