As of June 2021, there are currently only two drugs approved by the FDA and EMA for the treatment of Myelofibrosis.
Despite many recent advances over the last few years in the treatment of patients with a variety of hematological malignancies, patients with Myelofibrosis (MF) and Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs) in general, still have very limited treatment options. Although at present, treatment options are limited, there are multiple new therapies currently in phase 3 trials for the treatment of MF and MPNs.
Capitalizing on our extensive expertise in hematological malignancies, and as pioneers of syndicated patient chart audits, AplusA presents MFsyndiTrackTM, our syndicated study capturing real world data monitoring the treatment of patients with myelofibrosis, designed to monitor the impact of the new treatments for the management of patients with Myelofibrosis.
Example of recent wave:
- June 2021:
- Data available in Germany, UK, Austria, Canada
- 112 Onco-hematologists
- 429 real world Myelofibrosis patient charts
More information about our Myelofibrosis syndicated study?
- Types of data collected
- Dates of research waves
Fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly.
Go further with the data and discover an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇