The growing global geriatric population and the rising incidence and prevalence of T2 diabetes are significant factors expected to drive the growth of the diabetes drugs market, not only in mature markets but also in fast-growing countries.
Capitalizing on our unique expertise in the diabetes market and in patient chart-based research, we have designed T2DsyndiTrackTM, our syndicated study, with input from our clients, based on real-world data to monitor the evolution of T2 Diabetes management in some of the most dynamic markets.Example of recent release:
- Latest data from January 2021
- CN, VN, TR, EG, PH, RU, IT, BR
- 663 Diabetologists, Endos, GPs and IMs
- 4,634 real world patient charts
More information about our T2D syndicated study?
- Types of data collected
- Dates of research waves
Fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly. 👉
Go further with the data and discover an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇