ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is the most commonly diagnosed psychiatric disorder in children and adolescents while adult-ADHD diagnosis rates are still much lower. ADHD patients often suffer from multiple other conditions, including depression and anxiety, and may have been previously misdiagnosed and treated with antidepressants. Adult ADHD is mostly treated by an adult psychiatrist and occasionally by a pediatric psychiatrist who continues following the patient into adulthood.
More information about our ADHD syndicated study?
- Types of data collected
- Dates of research waves
Fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly. 👉
Go further with the data and discover an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇