Interested in understanding the impact of new product launches such as biologics in severe asthma?
Explore the most recent developments in this therapeutic area using real-world data from anonymized patient charts
Our ASTHMAsyndiTrackTM syndicated study already features data from thousands of anonymized patient charts collected from hundreds of severe asthma prescribers across Europe and can be extended to many more countries.
The assessment provides a comprehensive patient overview:
- 4 specific types / phenotypes
- 4 typical biomarkers
- 3 detailed lung function tests
- 3 clinical assessment scales
- patient treatments (both reliever and controller therapies including Biologics)
- level of patient involvement in treatment decision
A focus on Biologics, all you need to know about the uptake of Biologics:
- treatment modalities
- treatment shares by type and phenotype of patients
- shares in the most recently started treatments (< 6 months)
- brand profiles
- reasons to choose each biologics in actual practice
Did you know that...?
- It takes 10 years on average to become a severe asthma patient after an asthma diagnosis
- A typical severe asthma patient spends 63 days on oral corticosteroids in a year
- A large proportion of severe asthma patients experience more than 2 severe exacerbations leading to hospitalization every year
Do you want to know more about...?
- Reduction of oral corticosteroids usage after biologics prescription in actual life?
- Decrease in proportion of patients with severe exacerbation after biologics prescription
- What is the split of patients per phenotype?
- What is the share of each Biologic per asthma phenotype?
- Which biologic is the most expected at reducing OCS usage by physicians?
- What is the intention to expand biologics usage in the near future and which ones?
More information about our Severe Asthma syndicated study including:
- Types of data collected
- Dates of research waves