It’s time to gain a significant advantage over your competitors by listening to patient needs and experiences first-hand. Our syndicated DLBCL study transforms social media intelligence into competitive intelligence for you.
This syndicated report guides you along the DLBCL patient journey through first-hand, unguarded, patient testimonies on social media. Discover the experiences of patients living with this cancer and detect better ways to meet patient needs.
Based on a selection from over 22,000 social media posts from DLBCL patients in the US, the study serves to illustrate the experiences of cancer patients and features:
- Innovative approach using the latest social media intelligence technology
- In-depth qualitative analysis of social media post
Take a first look at several pages taken from the 90-page report:
Use the insights gained from this social media intelligence qualitative report to:
- Identify touchpoints to be leveraged in campaign materials
- Collate language to develop campaigns that resonate with patients
- Develop disease awareness campaigns
- Provide insights into the development of a compound or service
- Implement in positioning work
- Support brand planning at any stage
- Add the emotional component to patient segmentations / typologies
- Assist marketing roadmap design
Did you know?
- "War” is in the top 5 images evoked by patients discussing DLBCL
- Patients frequently refer to themselves as feeling passive in the treatment process
- Patients express both hopes and fears treating to new treatments including CAR-T cell therapies
The report is ready to purchase immediately. Request your copy via the button below to discover:
- Why patients call this a battle
- What patients say about Car-T
- How to talk the language of patients
Exclusive offer: 9,500 $
- Complete 90-page report
- Private access to a 1 hour recorded video lecture of the report
- 1-hour live presentation and discussion with our experts
- Optional additional analysis on specific request with our social media and qualitative analysis experts
This report is available immediately. You can request to purchase a copy of the report via the button below.