Cancer X, an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇
Bladder Urothelial cancer (UC) accounts for about 90% of all bladder or urinary tract cancers. UC becomes harder to treat as it advances, resulting in a 5-year survival rate of only 5% for metastatic stage. Given the poor prognosis for these advanced patients, there was a high need for additional treatment options and until recently, only a few therapeutic options were available. The treatment landscape has dramatically changed in recent years with the introduction of immune checkpoint inhibitors and the development of novel targeted agents.
Checkpoint inhibitor drugs release a natural brake on the immune system. This allows the immune cells to recognize and attack tumors. The drugs work by blocking the interaction of PD-1 on the surface of immune cells with PD-L1, a protein on the surface of cancer cells that keeps the immune system from attacking them.
- atezolizumab (Tecentriq®), avelumab (Bavencio®) and durvalumab (Imfinzi®) are drugs that block PD-L1 to boost the immune system's response against the cancer cells.
- nivolumab (Opdivo®) and pembrolizumab (Keytruda®) block PD-1.
Capitalizing on our unique expertise in the Bladder Cancer market and in patient chart-based research, BLADDERsyndiTrackTM, our Bladder Urothelial Carcinoma syndicated study uses real-world data to monitor the evolution of UC management.Example of recent release:
- August 2021
- Data available in France, Germany, UK, Spain, Italy
- 353 Oncologists and Urologists
- 2,038 real-world, locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma (UC) patient charts
- Patient shares by line of treatment (incl. platinum-ineligible)
- Treatment schemes for all lines of treatment
- Identify dynamics of treatments from 1L to Maintenance and from Maintenance to 2L
- Analysis of patient characteristics
- Measure duration of treatment
- Types of data collected
- Dates of research waves
Fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly.