Although the use of biosimilars in rheumatoid diseases, inflammatory bowel diseases, and oncology has the potential to reduce treatment costs, a variety of factors may influence the adoption of biosimilar treatments.
Capitalizing on our unique expertise in patient chart-based research, we have designed, with input from our clients, a new syndicated offering based on real world data to monitor the impact of biosimilar treatments on inflammatory conditions and cancer patient management.
More information about our Biosimilar syndicated study?
- Types of data collected
- Dates of research waves
Fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly. 👉
Go further with the data and discover an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇