Cancer X, an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇
The treatment landscape for patients with mRCC has undergone transformation over the last few years. Systemic anti-cancer drug therapy was once typically limited to monotherapy of either a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) or an mTOR inhibitor. Now*, the predominant and recommended first line regimens are combination therapies, often comprising a TKI and anti-PD1/PD-L1 IO agent.
Although the approval of new therapies have expanded treatment options, mRCC still remains incurable with significant opportunities and unmet patient needs still remaining.
Capitalizing on our expertise in the mRCC market and as pioneers of syndicated patient chart audits, AplusA presents mRCCsyndiTrackTM, our syndicated study using real world data to monitor the evolution of the management of patients with mRCC.
*as of June 2021
- August 2021:
- Data available in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
- 746 Oncologists and Urologists
- 1,877 real-world mRCC patient charts
More information about our mRCC syndicated study?
- Types of data collected
- Dates of research waves
Fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly.