As a leading healthcare market research agency, AplusA has extensive experience researching diseases within hematology and hemato-oncology.
Hemophilia management is evolving as several new therapies for the treatment of both Hemophilia A and Hemophilia B are being launched or studied in clinical trials. Capitalizing on our unique expertise in patient chart-based research, the results from each wave of this study are based on real-world data and monitor the impact of the new treatments for Hemophilia management. The latest wave of this study was conducted in 2022 (7th wave being syndicated since 2015).This study is designed to quantitatively track the evolution of Hemophilia market annually, including opinion-based questions and detailed patient record forms (PRFs).
- National representative samples of HA and HB patients
- Product shares and Therapy evolution
- Satisfaction and perceived brand performance,
- and much more...
- Latest data collected from March 2022
- conducted in FR, DE, IT, ES, UK (Hemophilia A & B) (same was also conducted in JP in 2021 for Hemophilia B only)
- 135 Hematologists
- 1,075 detailed real-world patient charts = 554 for HA and 521 for HB.