The overarching complexity of retina diseases (Wet AMD - DME - RVO - mCNV) makes it challenging to diagnose and manage accurately. The development of new drugs provides a ray of hope for more effective treatment of these widely prevalent and debilitating diseases. Capitalizing on our unique expertise in the retina market and in patient chart-based research, we have designed, with input from our clients, a new syndicated offering based on real world data to monitor the impact of the new treatments on Wet AMD, DME, RVO, and mCNV management.
More information about our Retinal Disease syndicated study?
- Types of data collected
- Dates of research waves
Fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly. 👉
Go further with the data and discover an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇