The overarching complexity of dry eye disease makes it challenging to diagnose and manage accurately. The development of objective tests with precise diagnostic value and minimal disruption of physiological function have made accurate diagnosis of disease possible.
Recent understanding of the causes, symptoms, and diagnostic tests of KCS have provided better opportunities for improving medical management. Development of new potential drugs and different colloidal systems is promising for more effective treatment of this widely prevalent and debilitating disease.
Capitalizing on our unique expertise in patient chart-based research, we have designed this study, with input from our clients, based on real-world data to monitor the impact of the new treatments on Dry Eye management.
More information about our Dry Eye syndicated study?
- Types of data collected
- Dates of research waves
Fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly. 👉
Go further with the data and discover an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇