Cancer X, an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇
Treatment paradigms for MDS are changing.
Our most recent syndicated survey will tell you how and why.
Patients with Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), particularly high-risk patients (based on the revised International Prognostic Scoring System IPSS-R), face very poor outcomes, where median survival has been reported as being just 9 months. In addition to poor outcomes, many MDS patients will see their disease transform into AML, where the risk of AML increases with a worsening prognostic risk score. In recent years, a wave of new product developments and treatment options for MDS patients of all risk groups were introduced which are expected to change the treatment paradigm and outcomes for patients.
Capitalizing on our unique expertise as pioneers of patient chart-based research, we offer subscriptions to our real-world data providing insights and the latest understanding of changing paradigms in the treatment of MDS.
Example of a recent wave:
- July-August-September 2022
- Data are available in France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands.
- 216 Onco-hematologists
- 602 real-world MDS patient charts
If needed, back data is available in Belgium (Q2.2022), Germany, Canada, Brazil & Austria (Q4 2021), and Sweden (Q1.2021).
More information about our MDS syndicated study?
- Types of data collected
- Dates of research waves
Fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly.