Lymphoma is the most common blood cancer today, the two main forms of Lymphoma being Hodgkin Lymphoma (HL) and non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL). Follicular Lymphoma (FL) is the most common type of low-grade lymphoma. Each year around 2,500 people are diagnosed with follicular lymphoma in the UK.
Symptoms of FL include enlargement of the lymph nodes in the neck, underarms, abdomen, groin as well as fatigue. Patients don’t present obvious symptoms at diagnosis and present only with an enlarged lymph node in exam or found incidentally by imaging studies
The overall survival rate at 5 years for follicular lymphomas is 72-77% and median survival is approximately 8-10 years. This disease is characterized by periods of remission and progression. Disease progression is unpredictable, and only patients with symptoms or with actively progressing disease will usually be treated. After successive episodes of chemotherapy, the frequency of relapse generally increases and the periods of progression-free survival shorten. The majority of patients die from the disease.
Example of recent results include :
- Data from March 2021
- in the UK
- 30 MDs each month
- 203 anonymized Follicular Lymphoma charts per quarter
Fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly. 👉
Go further with the data and discover an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇