Syndicated research from AplusA delivers real-world data insights on a macro or micro level depending on your research needs. Our expertise in segmenting and sub-segmenting healthcare markets allows us to obtain deep, unique data sets and navigate the intricacies of your market.
- All syndicated studies are conducted for several stakeholders who purchase the right to use the data.
- Segments of each study are available to buy separately depending on the research needs of your project.
- Syndicated research enables you to attain quick and actionable insights, while minimizing the pharmacovigilance burden.
- Syndicated studies are the ideal solution to gain an overview of a new market or compare data from several markets globally.
Click on the underlined studies to access study overviews or contact us directly via the form at the bottom of the page for more details about the remaining studies.
General syndicated studies:
Onco-Hematology syndicated studies:
Immunology syndicated studies:
- Biologics Tracker (RA, AS, PsA Pso, CD, UC)
- in oncology markets (Breast, NSCLC, CRC)
- in inflammation markets (RA, Pso, CD UC)
- IG in CIPD & MMN
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (UC, CD)
- Immune Thromocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- ScIG in PID
Don't see the study you were looking for? We are constantly developing our syndicated offering in line with the needs of our clients. Get in touch via the form below to discuss your project needs with us.