DLBCL Social Media Intelligence Syndicated Study
It’s time to gain a significant advantage over your competitors by listening to patient needs and experiences first-hand. Our syndicated DLBCL study transforms social media intelligence into competitive intelligence for you.
This syndicated report guides you along the DLBCL patient journey through first-hand, unguarded, patient testimonies on social media. Discover the experiences of patients living with this cancer and detect better ways to meet patient needs.
Based on over 22,000 social media posts from DLBCL patients in the US, the study serves to illustrate the experiences of cancer patients and features:
- Innovative approach using the latest social media intelligence technology
- In-depth qualitative analysis of social media posts
Take a first look at several pages taken from the 90-page report:
Use the insights gained from this social media intelligence qualitative report to:
- Identify touchpoints to be leveraged in campaign materials
- Collate language to develop campaigns that resonate with patients
- Develop disease awareness campaigns
- Provide insights into the development of a compound or service
- Implement in positioning work
- Support brand planning at any stage
- Add the emotional component to patient segmentations / typologies
- Assist marketing roadmap design
Did you know?
- "War” is in the top 5 images evoked by patients discussing DLBCL
- Patients frequently refer to themselves as feeling passive in the treatment process
- Patients express both hopes and fears treating to new treatments including CAR-T cell therapies
The report is ready to purchase immediately. Request your copy via the button below to discover:
- Why patients call this a battle
- What patients say about Car-T
- How to talk the language of patients
Exclusive offer for limited time only: 5,500$ 9,500$ (-42%)
- Complete 90-page report
- Private access to a 1 hour recorded video lecture of the report
- 1-hour live presentation and discussion with our experts
- Optional additional analysis on specific request with our social media and qualitative analysis experts
This report is available immediately. You can request to purchase a copy of the report via the button below.