New in 2023 !
APLUSA launched a new syndicated study analyzing post-transplant CMV (for both Solid Organ Transplant - SOT - and Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation - HSCT -), with results already available covering Q1-2023. The study design includes both Awareness, Trial & Usage - ATU - questions and detailed anonymized patient charts.
Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a ubiquitous herpes virus that infects up to 60-100% of people in adulthood and is one of the main agents involved in infectious complications after transplantation. 30% of patients undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) and approximately 5% of patients undergoing autologous HSCT develop CMV disease. CMV disease has a major impact on morbidity and mortality in transplant patients.
CMV can be prevented in two ways: by prophylaxis and by pre-emptive treatment. Both options are effective for preventing CMV disease. Treatment is always indicated in viral syndrome, in the presence of CMV disease.
(source DOI: 10.6061/clinics/2015(07)09).
APLUSA'S CMVsyndiTrack™ will provide you with a detailed assessment of CMV market in transplant, current management, and opportunities for future treatments.
The study has been designed to provide:
• A market landscape (market penetration, use of diagnostics, level of use of prophylaxis, pre-emptive and curative therapies…)
• Attitude and usage of CMV treatments in hospitals for transplant patients (current protocols in anti-viral treatment - focus R/R CMV viremia, image and awareness including products in development…)
• Management of CMV patients in transplant (patient characteristics, market shares, treatment patterns, patient pathways…)
• Market opportunities (product potential, opportunities for growth…)
The survey covers 9 countries: the USA, EU5, Japan, Brazil, and China, with 85 specialists per country and 125 in the USA. Results are already available in these countries.
Would you be interested in receiving more details? We would be happy to set up a short exploratory meeting, or a longer more detailed presentation with one of our experts!
More information about our CMV syndicated study?
- Types of data collected
- Dates of research waves
Fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly.
More information about the CMV syndicated study? Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
Go further with the data and discover an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇