Healthcare market research is working in an increasingly global and competitive context.
As a leading healthcare market research agency, APLUSA has extensive experience researching diseases within hemato-oncology.
This eBook shares insights from our US and top-5 European Union (EU5) syndicated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) market tracker. It provides a comprehensive market overview for marketers or market researchers working in this area. It includes:
DLBCL market overview
- What regimens do hem/ons use to treat DLBCL?
- Are any brands used off-label to treat the disease?
- What companies market each brand?
- Are generic or biosimilars available?
- Where is usage increasing?
- How aware are hem/oncs of various brands?
- What attributes govern choice?
- What are the current barand and regimen shares in each line of therapy?
- Are SCT or radiation important?
- Are there treatment differences in SCT-eligible vs ineligible patients?
- Is DLBCL maintenance therapy common?
- How are regimens sequenced?
- Are there common treatment durations?
- Are there DLBCL variants
- What is profile of DLBCL patients by line of therapy?
- When were patients diagnosed?
- How many were refactory?
- How does the profile of SCT eligible vs ineligible patients differ?