Cancer X, an example of a Digital & Interactive Dashboard (DID) created by APLUSA
We take here the example of a patient share tracker in Cancer X syndiTrackTM.
The dashboard is built around 6 variables: the country, the treatment start date, the treatment line, the product or regimen, risk factors and market share.
In total, there are many advantages of using this DID:
- your data is available online and can be easily shared within your organization,
- you can create your own views instead of manipulating a large number of powerpoint slides,
- you always have the latest data available, no update problems,
- the data is available on your dashboard much earlier in the data collection,
- the report will be more focused on key insights and storytelling than on data production.
👇 Test our live demo here! 👇
Did you know that...?
- 30% of Moderate to Severe AD patients use topical treatments only (source APLUSA ADsyndiTrack™ France Q4 2021)
- Covid-19 played a role in the changing treatment paradigm of Moderate to Severe AD in favour of targeted therapies
- Targeted therapies prescriptions continue to be on the rise; dynamics of targeted therapy market is accelerating with the launch of new therapies and emerging switches
- 8 in 10 moderate to severe AD patients are highly satisfied with targeted therapies
Do you want to know more about...?
- The detailed landscape of moderate to severe AD management, incl. pediatric and adult populations
- Up-to-date treatment algorithm including the new therapies
- The detailed usage of therapies, incl. immunosuppressants & targeted therapies
- The brand shares and detailed patient profiles by brand
- The awareness of new targeted therapies ; intention to prescribe and source of business (initiations and switches)
Our ADsyndiTrackTM syndicated study already features data from thousands of anonymized patient charts collected from hundreds of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis prescribers across Europe and can be extended to many more countries.
Benefits of Syndicated Study:
Real-world Patient Record Forms (PRF) filled up by physicians
2 waves of the study per year
Online interviews with physicians: cost-effective and fast turnaround
Syndicated data-research helps to avoid over-researching respondents
Regional spread of physicians across countries
Robust sample sizes per country
To get more information about our ADsyndiTrackTM study, fill in the form and we will get back to you shortly.